Task 2: Cell
‘Cell’…what mean would you like to think before you listens to the task? Have you think that mean cell of body or something out? If you look up dictionary, you will saw that had many meaning. But in this task it meant cell phone or mobile phone that we use everyday. Today, cell phone is one of important thing that we use everyday, everyone uses it to communicate. Cell phone also can use for search internet, sms, mms etc.
The new word I lead in this task is synchronise (synchronize). This word mean: at the same time. This task was the second task I listen and I can understand what did Prof. David Crystal said. I also refer to the transcript to find the new word. This listening practice is good lesson to we lead English language. If we wan to improve our language we must always read, listen and speak.
from: Goo Chiau Wee (A115359)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment